Customer Support Representative (Tier 2)
We are a next generation mobile payment solution provider that enables merchants of all sizes to streamline payment processing anytime, anywhere while improving their customer’s experience. Our cloud based payment platform combined with a low cost mobile point of sale device provides the most cost effective, low risk and flexible end-to-end mobile payment solution. Dream Payments partners with industry leading enterprises to provide secure and robust payment processing solutions to their customers.
We custom develop the entire payments solution, from terminal hardware, mobile point of sale applications, web portal applications, to back office services, all in-house. As part of the Dream Payments technical team, you will have the opportunity to experience the breadth of technologies that make up the DNA of our patented platform, which includes the latest enterprise technologies from vendors such as IBM, VMWare, Apple as well as Android and Microsoft.
We are expanding and looking to add to its Customer Success team with an enthusiastic Customer Support Representative (Tier 2).
- Have 3 to 4 years of customer support experience in a technical, preferably financial services industry with direct client experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Android & IOS devices.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience using CRM tools to track and manage customer contact and interactions.
- Have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- College/Technical Diploma/Degree preferred or additional 4+ years of job experience.
- Bilingual (French/English) considered an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be an ambassador for Dream Payments solution while promoting organizational values with the utmost professionalism.
- Participate in an Evening/Weekend On-Call Rotation.
- Onboard and train new & existing merchants.
- Respond to inquiries from various channels including phone, e-mail, live chat, and social media.
- Escalate inquiries or issues that cannot be resolved to senior team members and/or department manager.
- Report suspected product issues immediately to a senior support staff or manager.
- Document, manage, and track issues to resolution.
- Conduct root cause analysis on each case to identify continuous improvement ideas.
- Present issues to all levels of management in a way that creates meaningful discussion to determine the appropriate outcome.
- Follow and ensure workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines compliance.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package for all Full-Time employees.
- RRSP matching for all Full-Time employees.
- Opportunities for career growth within the company.
- Office located in the trendy Liberty Village area.
- Working with a diverse team, branching over 3 offices.
Please note your resume should only be .PDF or Word document. No other formats are accepted.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Call Centre Representative Tier II
Bilingual Customer Retention Representative