Unit4 Business World Senior Implementation Consultant
Position Type: Permanent
Salary Range: $87,400 – $120,000
Victoria (see also Summary)
Travel Required: 50-75%
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Agilyx’s Professional Services practice is looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant with in depth knowledge of Unit4 Business World (UBW) and strong business acumen, especially those with an HR/Payroll background. The Consultant will work closely in association with an Agilyx Project Manager, project team, and the customer to ensure the successful implementation of UBW and associated applications.
We offer competitive benefits and salary packages, including 3 weeks of vacation to start, Extended Medical, Dental, and LTD benefits. Position will have the ability to work from home, based anywhere in Canada.
- Lead and participate in the analysis of customer requirements and produce system design. This includes direct functional activities such as:
- The conduct of iterative scoping workshops and forums; and
- Assistance in the development of ‘future state’ analysis of client processes (including those which are not currently contemplated).
- Deliver high value, strategic consultancy services to clients, ensuring that objectives are met in accordance with project program plan and strategies.
- Provide advice and guidance on the best use of UBW functionality in accordance with agreed outcomes and plans as part of formalized implementation projects/programs undertaken by Agilyx.
- Provide leadership and direction to Agilyx staff and contractors assigned to implementation projects/programs under your guidance.
- Provide quality assurance in all aspects of the System Design and Build.
- Assist with the production of training material to support localization of product.
- Establish, maintain and enhance the reputation of Agilyx through the delivery of consulting services in relation to the above activities in the context of the client environment.
- In relation to implementation project/program deliverables, ensure:
- Provide impactful Project Management services to ensure resources are managed and deliverables achieved through the optimization of project organizational assets; and
- High quality planning documentation and materials is produced, maintained and refreshed as required.
- Issues are documented and managed in accordance with agreed principles of that project.
- Change control protocols are observed for all system and scope changes which occur as part of the build, test and commission phases of the project/program.
- Effective use of project estimation techniques using AIM and contemporary project management disciplines and applications (including MS Project).
- 3+ years of implementation/consulting experience with ERP business processes in Accounting, Financial, HR, and/or Business Consulting
- Must have thorough operational understanding of UBW and associated product suite.
- Ability to travel extensively 50% to 75%, including international as required
- Holds a valid driver’s license (or can obtain one by start date)
- Holds a valid passport (or can obtain one by start date)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, HR, Accounting or Business would be an asset
- Project Management Designation (PMP) would be an asset
- Accounting Designation (e.g. CMA, CGA, CA, CPA) would be an asset