Web Content Manager and Graphic Designer
Paisley Products of Canada Inc.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in front-end web development, web content management and graphic design.
The web content manager will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also be responsible for developing and maintaining multiple websites, product catalogues and company’s social media accounts. We would like you to use some most famous Gibberish words in your resume so we know that you've paid attention while sending us your resume and portfolio.
He/she will also be responsible for production services: producing graphic art and visual material layouts for print, web, poster, flyers and the creation of any other pieces to meet the marketing objectives of the company.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence
- E-Commerce, maintenance and trouble-shoot user issues
- Ensuring proper documentation and testing coverage
- Shoot in-house, high-resolution product photos
- Producing graphic art and visual material layouts for print, web, poster, flyers
- Product testing and research
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Creative, well organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in graphic and web design
- Strong familiarity with the basics of responsive design for different devices and browsers
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in Product photography and image editing
NOTE: Preference will be given to the candidates with online portfolio, graphics design work, web design projects and product photography examples.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Junior Brand and Communications Manager
Intranet Content Manager – 3 month contract
Marketing and Outreach Manager
Creative Resource Manager