Customer Care Associate
Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s re-engineering the furniture experience one sofa at a time. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver remarkable value on beautiful, modern furniture. Because of this, we’re growing like crazy and we need a few more hands on deck. Maybe it’s you we’re looking for?
We’re looking for a Customer Care Associate to be the voice of Article!
You will significantly impact the brand by making every customer interaction a delightful one. We are looking for a strong communicator – someone who comes across on the phone, in email, and on chat with genuine warmth, good humour, and real personality. When confronted with an issue, you listen carefully to understand the problem and are creative and resourceful in finding the best solution.
What does a day in the life look like?
- Handling incoming and outgoing customer care calls, emails and live chats
- Processing sales transactions over the phone
- Tracking customer orders and conducting follow-up calls
- Processing product return requests, including organization of return shipping from cities across North America
- Updating internal documents and customer records daily
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of Article products
- Offering value-added solutions and promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Customer service experience preferred but ability to think quickly on one's feet is most important
- A strong clear voice and friendly phone manner
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Reliable and punctual
- Professional, positive, take-charge attitude
- A passion for continuously improving
- Keen attention to detail
- Outstanding multitasking and organizational skills
- A team player attitude, also capable of working independently
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm (typing test will be administered)
- Must be able to work 5 days per week including weekends and shifts starting at 6:00am (PST)
- Our office is wheelchair accessible
- We welcome temporary foreign workers who are at the beginning of their multi-year work visa
- Must love dogs! (Our Director of Tail Wagging Happiness is a retriever!)
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. We strive to help our customers spend less and live more, and we want to do the same for our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- Starting salary $36,000/year; salary is based on merit.
- You’ll get all the tools and training you need to get your job done well.
- Access to a great benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- All employees get amazing discounts on our products so you can style your home how you like it.
- Our kitchen is regularly stocked full of delicious snacks.
- We don’t just crunch the clock and leave; we also have regular extra-curricular activities. We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Architectural Specifications Specialist, Vancouver or Calgary
Retail Sales Associate - Brentwood Town Centre, Burnaby
Retail Associate - Skin Care Coach
Customer Service Associate