Logistics Account Manager
Titanium Transportation Group Inc.
Titanium is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics company servicing Canada and the United States, with approximately 400 power units, over 1,300 trailers and over 500 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies in Ontario, having completed eight asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by PROFIT magazine as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for eight consecutive years.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Account Manager at Titanium will manage and execute new and existing business relations on all levels. Successful candidates will be dedicated performers, driven to perform on all levels and committed to every aspect of their role. The Account Manager will take ownership of projects and clients, managing all stages of the engagement process. The Account Manager will take pride in their efforts, going to the extents necessary to drive their individual performance and deliver desired results. Possessing an aptitude for selling with superior customer service abilities, candidates that actively seek challenges that match an earning format that is designed to offer great reward for individual efforts will find great success in this role.
- Seeking candidates with Sales and Service experience
- Highest earning format available within the Company - top performers are rewarded
- Work in a new role with the corporation with opportunity to grow
- Develop new and grow existing client-base
- Competitive earning structure with opportunity for advancement
- Dynamic organization that invests heavily in employee growth and development
- Performance appraisal program
- Competitive health and dental group benefits offered
- Employee-first team-oriented work environment
- Be a part of one of Canada's fastest growing companies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven hunting skills and account management or other relevant experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify opportunities for sales growth and development
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Assist customers with inquiries and information requests and, as necessary, manage service failures and client responses
- Ability to manage responsibilities with the use of standard office computer equipment and Microsoft Office suite of programs with Windows-based operating systems
- Adhere to all Titanium Transportation Group Inc. service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Perform all additional and relative duties as assigned
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is a proud supporter of current and serving members of the Canadian Forces. Here are some transferrable position requirements and considerations that coincide with this role:
- Account Management or Sales is not necessarily a rank-based role
- Successful individuals have the ability to problem solve in a structured working environment, independently
- Our organization currently employs:
- Retired Master Corporal (Infantry)
- Retired Leading Seaman (Navy Diver)
- Currently serving Corporal (Infantry)
- All of which served over 12 years and earned their Canadian Forces Decoration.
- Top salesmen/ saleswomen within our organization have served the Canadian Forces
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Quote Job Reference: 54770
Director of Sales, Logistics
Inside Sales Account Manager
Technical Procurement Manager – China Sourcing