Our client is currently accepting applications for medical drivers. We are looking for proactive individuals in a positive way. Employees would be helping to ensure that clients are completely satisfied with services they receive including the delivery of goods. This position has the potential of growing within the firm for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery or medical samples, reports, and supplies between the main laboratories, client offices, hospitals, and Specimen Collection Centres.
- Ensure all samples are picked up as scheduled for clients and Specimen Collection Centres
- Ensure medical reports and other mail is delivered to all locations on assigned route.
- Act as the representative of the company and must be courteous, informative and professional always.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements always.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the company properties always.
Please note that a criminal background check and Driver’s abstract will be completed as a condition of employment.
- Some college or university is an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid G driver’s license
- 3-year clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a commercial driver/medical driver role
- Able to demonstrate a positive approach and a friendly attitude combined with focus for quality
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Punctual and reliable
- Clean criminal background
- Clear police check
- Transport of Dangerous Goods certificate is an asset
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules if required is an asset
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Easy going and flexible
- Quick to learn and proactive
- Good reading, writing, and grammar skills
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Focused and shows initiative
- Eager to learn new things and grow
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: