Sales Associate / Key Holders
Delta - Tsawwassen Mills, BC
Do you have a passion for chocolate?
Join our retail team of chocolate ambassadors who strive to provide the best consumer experience in our Lindt Chocolate Shops. Lindt Canada is currently recruiting for Key Holders to join our retail team at our Lindt Chocolate Shop.
About Lindt Canada – Retail:
Our shop is a perfect destination to experience our decadent world of Lindt. With over 30 chocolate shops across Canada, all our locations offer a premium consumer experience including a unique assortment of chocolate and beautifully wrapped gifts. With a chocolate smile and a Lindor truffle to sample, come experience the indulgence that Lindt has to offer.
- Act as a brand ambassador for our products and services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Act as a team member to achieve sales targets and goals
- Maintain merchandising and visual standards
- Support with cash handling and inventory duties including restock of products
- Assist with corporate gifting
- Other duties as required
- 1-2 years of experience in Retail is preferred not required
- Post-secondary education preferred not required
- A history of going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
- A flair for merchandising and presentation of premium products
- Outstanding communications skills (oral and written)
- A talent for sales and selling
- A passion for chocolate!
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Lindt is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request. Please contact our Human Resources department for more information.
Job Type: Part-time/ Full-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Key Holder/Sales Associate
Key Holder (Retail Sales Associate)
Retail Sales Associate