Rock Climbing and Ninja Course Monitor
NINJAZ Canada Inc.
We are seeking new Rock Climbing Instructors. We are looking for individuals with energy, enthusiasm & creativity who are interested in working with children and adults in a gym setting. Instructors are responsible for the supervision of kids and adults while they are actively using the gym attractions - rock climbing, obstacle courses, soft play area.
Job Responsibilities :
- Greet customers and lead them through different activities during events and walk-in hours.
- Monitor and supervise participants on the Rock Climbing walls.
- Explain all safety rules to participants and parents, assist participants with their climbing harness, guide them with proper climbing techniques, encourage and motivate them when needed.
- Pay complete attention to the Climbing section at all times and be interactive with the participats.
- May be required to monitor and supervise participants in the Kids Ninja Course area.
- Clean and sanitize soft play area and other equipment when required and keep the area free from objects that can cause harm to kids inside the facility.
- Communicate with guests using clear, enthusiastic words, tone and body language. Handle customer concerns, questions and inquiries when needed.
- Other duties as assigned and/or directed by Company management.
- Confident working with kids of all ages.
- Background in fitness industry is preferred but not required. (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
- Experience working with children an asset. (sports coach, camp counselor, preschool teacher, daycare, or similar experience)
- High energy, friendly and a positive attitude. Able to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must be available to work during weekends.
- Clean Police check is required.
- CPR and First aid is preferred.
Work Hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 5 to 15 hour shift.
Salary: $13/hour, depending on experience and personality.
Quote Job Reference: 9058511661