Financial Analyst - FP&A
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
We were born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
In this role, you will provide vital finance support to our Business Units around the globe as well as critical analysis and reporting for both senior leadership and the Board of Directors.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - FP&A, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and analyzing key SaaS metrics, supporting the budget and rolling-forecast processes, and providing insightful, data-driven reporting.
- Prepare and analyse internal financial reporting for global business unit leaders and senior leadership
- Liaise with business unit leaders to develop global budgets, rolling-forecasts and strategic plans
- Perform complex analysis of financial results, KPI’s and key SaaS metrics
- Assist with preparation of quarterly BoD presentations
- Maintain, analyze and report on all aspects of VC’s customer activity – new bookings, sales channels, industry verticals, geographies, deal size, etc.
- Support for the rest of the FP&A and larger Finance team on ad hoc reporting and strategic projects
- Drive continuous process improvements to ensure scalability or analysis and reporting at a time of accelerated company growth
- Ad hoc reporting and other projects as required
- 2-3 years’ experience in finance or other analytical capacity
- Recently designated CPA or in final stages of qualification preferred
- Advanced level Excel skills required, with proficiency in other Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative, with the ability to confidently communicate with all levels of management as well as to people with non-finance backgrounds
- Experience using Adaptive Planning and Netsuite an asset
- Financial modelling experience an asset
- Business curiosity, and the ability to think analytically
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture
- Team player who works effectively within a team environment but also able to contribute independently with minimal supervision when required