Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
While Mother Parkers welcomes all applications, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or search firms. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. Mother Parkers is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This role is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift. The successful candidate is responsible to
supply materials to production lines and remove finished goods to prepare for shipment. All daily physical transactions and visual
inspections are to be documented and maintained in an orderly manner.
- Safe and efficient forklift operation.
- Supply materials to production lines, as required
- Remove finished goods from production lines to finished goods area
- Load and document finished goods movement onto trailers using scanning equipment
- Receive raw materials from the material warehouse and enter receipts using the computer RF unit
- Conduct daily Forklift equipment inspections
- Ensure truck wheels are chocked before loading and unloading
- Report all unsafe conditions or equipment to supervisor
- Ensure any damaged products are not shipped to customers
- Perform inventory tracking tasks as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Use computerized equipment such as scanners and PC keyboard
- Maintain all equipment and work area in a clean and safe environment
- Minimum grade 12, or equivalent, and previous manufacturing experience
- Must have a valid Forklift License with a minimum of 2- 4 years' experience
- Must be able to:
- Work in a fast paced environment to meet tight production deadlines
- Maintain accuracy and detail oriented
- Must be computer literate in order to facilitate use of RF units
- Able to take direction from written and oral instructions
- Must have a demonstrated history of:
- Safe work habits for oneself and others
- Good attendance, be dependable and reliable
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and possess solid work ethics
- Skills Assessment will be required.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Availability to work rotating shifts
- Overtime available
- Candidate to report into the Production Supervisor
Quote Job Reference: 634585
Material Handler Fork Lift Operator - Straight Afternoons (WC)
Material Handler - Reach Experience
GENERAL LABOUR WORK - SCARBOROUGH/VAUGHAN/RICHMOND HILL
DZ Driver - Grocery Store