Assistant Facility Manager, Lloydminster Continuing Care
Prairie North Health Region
Position # 125107
Closing Date: Open until suitable applicant is found
Type: Permanent Full-Time
Facility: LLOYDMINSTER CONTINUING CARE
Department: LCC-NURSING ADMIN
Expected Start Date: September 25, 2017
Hours of Work: In a 1 week rotation: 5 shifts of 7.50 hours
Salary or Pay Band: Salary and benefits as per terms and conditions of employment
Number of Positions: 1
The Assistant Facility Manager, Lloydminster Continuing Care (LCC), in conjunction with the Facility Manager, LCC, is accountable for the day-to-day management of the long-term care facility by ensuring the effective, efficient and economical utilization of resources to meet the needs of the residents and staff while maintaining a high quality of care for the residents. The provision of high quality of care to residents/clients/families is achieved by effectively and efficiently assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and plans according to individual and family care needs, and in accordance with the philosophy, objectives, and policies of the PNRHA.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing with experience in a long-term care setting.
- Eligible for registration with the College & Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- The individual must be able to establish and maintain good working relations with all levels of staff and be able to independently establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of various computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet).
- Preference will be given to those applicants with managerial experience.
Quote Job Reference: GO-00517545