BMW Technical instructor
KAPTA Knowledge At Processes And Training Allies
K@PTA is a Latin American Organization which provides consultancy, training, assessing and human resources management services worldwide in the automotive industry through our main offices located in Colombia, Mexico, Germany, and in other countries.
We provide high impact and quality services to Distributors, Dealers, National Sales Companies, Official Regional Offices and Workshops. We are known for strengthening processes and instruments that supports dealers in selecting, developing and retaining the industry’s best professionals. We help them achieve higher employee and customer satisfaction, successful employee retention and better Sales and Aftersales efficiency in the dealership; through interactive, practical and effective tools that ensure the selection, training and development.
This position is responsible for instructing technical training courses for BMW National Sales Company in Canada.
Prepare literature and guarantee prominent level of competency in training, technical skills and knowledge of BMW products. Sending prior preparation Works to participants if needed. Instructing assigned technical training courses, following training guides and seeking the highest standards for quality and client focus. Granting expertise in the development of the courses. Evaluate student performance and conduct certifications. Have the participants carry out the evaluation for the instructor, collect the information and propose action plans against the results that require it. Complete and deliver training reports on time and with recommendations for future development, if required.
Core Qualifications Minimum Requirements
- Post-secondary certificate, College or Bachelor’s Degree in automotive industry.
- Automotive - Technical Proficient Knowledge of automotive technical information systems and repair/diagnostic procedures.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Proven experience working in BMW Group.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- English as native language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver‘s license.
- Job experience with emphasis in adult learning and teaching.
- Bilingual English/French an asset.
- Flexibility to travel with advance notice.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: