Sales Operations Analyst
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in the downtown Toronto office reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing Operations. This role will work with the worldwide Sales organization to drive efficiency, improve productivity and ultimately aide in the acceleration in which we are able to drive new business. The Sales Operations Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the Sales organization and the company by contributing simplified and streamlined operational processes.
- Maintain, automate and develop a sales reporting cadence package to support day to day business management, performance improvement and strategic insight development.
- Prepare monthly KPI reporting package highlighting historical performance and actionable insights for the business.
- Proactively identifies relevant KPI’s and reporting metrics to ensure the executives have timely performance data available.
- Assemble executive level board reporting for our sales & marketing leadership on a quarterly basis.
- Work cross functionally to interact with Sales and other departments to drive operational predictability, efficiency and simplicity through business insight.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and streamline or automate them.
- Other Sales Operations tasks and projects as needed.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Self-starter with track record of creativity, innovation and experience working in a SaaS organization.
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales Operations with a working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with tools such as Marketo, InsightSquared, etc. an asset.
- Solution-oriented: able to lead without authority by asking questions, taking responsibility, answering why, and showing enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to work in a high pace, cross-functional and fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects with minimal direction.
- Experience in working with and synchronizing the processes in marketing, inside sales, field sales and delivery teams
- Understanding of principles of sales revenue forecasting and sales territory management.
- Demonstrate good listening, written, and oral communication skills, effectively and clearly communicates reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency.
- An ability to manage several priorities with strict deadlines.
Product Manager, Cybersecurity
Research Analyst - Banking and Finance
Research Analyst - Banking & Finance