Customer Success Representative
inBay Technologies Inc.
We deliver an easy to use, safe and secure access to enterprise services and applications. The company's idQ® Trust as a Service (TaaS) is a unique and innovative SaaS that eliminates the need for user names and passwords. The idQ® TaaS is a highly reliable and scalable mutual identity assurance platform. It enables companies of all types and sizes to employ leading edge multi-level, multi-factor ‘passwordless’ authentication and delegated authorization solution. Visit www.inbaytech.com for more information about the company.
This role works as part of a small, highly skilled, highly motivated team. You will be working with our customers, ensuring that the onboarding experience and project deployments are positive, leading to the retention and renewal of our services.
The multi-faceted responsibilities required of a customer service representative at inBay center on creating a great customer experience during trials and post-sales deployment.
This job might be for you if:
- You are thrilled to work with customers in assisting them to get full value from using our services.
- You have a solid understanding of customer interactions, processes that support these interactions and the need to be responsive.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to multi-task and get the job done, with a “can-do” attitude.
- You like variety and will do what it takes to ensure customer success.
You will be:
- Managing customer project plans during on-boarding and post-deployment.
- Working closely with the customer in the execution of timely deliverables and report on milestones.
- Tracking and responding to issues during the onboarding process.
- Working closely with our sales teams in assisting with technical sales issues.
- Assisting our support team as required.
- Staging proof of concept type scenarios based on customer input.
- Assist in improving customer adoption through development of training material, updates to documentation, etc.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation.
- Understand web services and mobile applications.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with end-users, business owners, developers, and managers.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements aligned with senior leadership’s direction.
Extra Credits for:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Confluence, JIRA, FreshDesk and TestLink.
- An understanding of IT security concepts and industry trends
- 2+ years’ experience in a role either in IT, preferably network administration, system administration, or support; or in a customer facing role in pre or post sales for an enterprise software or hardware provider.
Technical Account Representative (TAM) 4
Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Territory Account Representative