ECE for AfterCare Program Associate
Join the BeKids Team!
[Full Time – 30-35 hours per week
At BeKids, we are committed to creating a positive, learning and growing experience for every BeKid whether they attend our Aftercare Program, our Camps, or our After School Programs. We strive to create a positive environment for both our participants and employees alike.
We are expanding and are looking to add to our team. In collaboration with the Aftercare Program Director, the Aftercare Program Associate will have the opportunity to develop and teach new programs and activities as well as assist in BeKids ever-growing Aftercare and Afterschool Programming. Our Program Associates are the on-site leaders of our programs and are responsible for the planning, organization and implementation of daily, weekly, and monthly programming along with ensuring a fun, inclusive, safe and positive environment for both participants and staff.
Key responsibilities include:
1) Day to day duties such as:
- drop off and pick up of students from school location to BeKids Location
- prepare and serve snack
- set up and clean up of program centres
- follow policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the participants
2) Work with Director and other staff to create Monthly, Weekly and Daily Programs.
- Programs can include but are not limited to: Science, Technology, Art, Maker Making, Robotics, Engineering, Crafting, etc.
3) Attend and contribute to staff meetings and training sessions.
Successful candidates will have:
- ECE or ECA qualifications.
- a keen interest in kid focused programs and activities.
- a love for children.
- strong communication skills with the ability to express ideas clearly and respectfully both written and orally.
- a solid work ethic with a team player mentality.
- willingness to grow beyond the role and help the company expand