Night Audit/Guest Services
The Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Medicine Hat, AB
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To Verify that all charges posted from the POS Software, SPA software had reached the correct guest folios and also not missing.
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
- Is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Follow the End of Day / Night Audit Checklist.
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balance the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary.
- Performs wake-up calls.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed.
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive wages!