Wrapper / Packager
St. Catharines, ON
We are looking for careful, detail-oriented packagers interested in joining a company rooted in understanding, consideration, and respect. Our client is a leading Canadian hand-made cabinet manufacturer who believes making in true custom cabinetry with a human touch on the entire design and manufacturing process.
This client is currently looking for a talented candidate.
The main tasks:
- Ensure finished wood and hardware components are prepared and wrapped for shipment.
- Ensure that component pieces are identified and accounted for as part of the shipped order.
- Ensure all customer orders are shipping on time.
- All other related tasks.
Benefits of this position:
- Gain experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Steady full-time employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Join a rapidly expanding company.
- Dynamic team.
Notice: Do not send your resume if you are already a registered member of Bedard Ressources Inc. Please contact the consultant in charge of the position to let him/her know of your interest for this position. Our services are free for all applicants.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Experience in packaging or shipping.
- Forklift certificate an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Basic knowledge of shipping procedures.
Salary: 12.50$ to 16.64$ per hour
Schedule: 7am to 4:30pm / Monday to Friday
Status: Permanent / Full time
Quote Job Reference: 5058