TR Canada Inc
TR Canada E&C Inc. is an international general contractor, engaging in engineering, design and construction of various types of industrial facilities for a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world, including many of the national oil companies as well as several multinational companies. Head of operations located in Madrid, Spain. We lead the engineering and construction sector of oil and gas in Spain; which is one of the world?s leaders in design and construction. We also provide engineering, management, start-up and operating services for industrial plants throughout the world.
Summary: Reporting to Personnel Manager, the ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience processing payroll, creating ROE, T4, calculating remittances etc., in fast paced environment, great attention to detail and follow up skills, used to work under pressure with tight deadlines, able deal with very confidential information, and have a very adaptable and reliable personality.
Responsibilities: (will include but are not limited to)
- Compute earnings of workers by referring to their annual salary or timesheet to discover hours worked.
- Initiate payroll during appropriate time and print off checks.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Have checks signed off and approved by manager.
- Distribute paystub to employees.
- Handle complaints or questions regarding discrepancies.
- Factor in vacation or sick pay, OT, banked time etc. when computing earnings.
- Ensure Payroll Balance
- Check exempt and non-exempt statuses of employees.
- Close out paycheck cycle after termination.
- Prepares reports and performs other technical functions and job related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Payroll software QuickBooks, Avanti will be consider an asset.
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment and under tight time constraints.
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Diploma
- 3 years in similar role
Number of Positions: 1 (Maternity Leave12-14 months)
Hours of work (shifts): Base of 40 hours/week. Permanent ? Full Time.
Salary range: Wage is dependent on successful candidate?s experience and education.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and RRSP's Plans.
Accounting Technician, Assurance and Accounting
Accounting Technician - Billing
Auto Glass Technician Team Leader