Health Coach Institute
Remote, Toronto, ON
Account Executive (aka Clarity Coach)
Director of Enrollment
This is a remote position based in Toronto.
We are a dedicated and heart-centered tribe that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most importantly, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying the next generation of Health Coaches and inviting people to join the HCI student community. They are on the forefront of assessing an individual’s fit for as an instructor and deliver value through a sales conversation inside of a coaching experience. Our Account Executives connect people with a career that changes lives; both their own and their future clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your Performance Goal is based on successfully getting prospects to enroll in the “Become a Health Coach”.
- Assess potential applicants and determine if they would be a fit and enroll in our course.
- Follow up on a high volume of requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels for student inquiries relating to enrolling in our BHC program. Take inbound phone calls from potential students for the same purpose.
- Qualify and advise potential students to help them make their next, best step forward on their health coaching journey using a sales conversation inside of a coaching experience.
- Complete the enrollment process for new students.
- Track and maintain sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis.
- Consult with the leadership team to ensure an excellent student experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of prior proactive sales experience and documented success in commission-based roles.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university highly preferred
- Prior experience with Sales technologies (i.e. CRM) required
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: