Project Coordinator - Support Operations
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved in the execution phase of insight community implementations, online research projects, or case problems within our Operations team. This can include managing the set up and fielding of Online surveys, creating new IdeaHub builds for clients, as well as coordinating new Sparq Insight Community installs.
Will work with various teams within the company and with our end clients, with the focus on client service and project success. Due to the nature of the work volume, this position is expected to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Implement or assist with projects for various internal and external customers, including technical setup of Sparq Insight Communities, SNG Insight Communities, IdeaHub, and manage and monitor purchased recruitment projects.
- Coordinate with various internal departments in order to complete projects on time while maintaining strict quality.
- Follow QA process to ensure a quality end product is delivered to the customer. Contribute to ongoing improvement of the QA process to mitigate against errors that impact the customer.
- Monitor and report on progress throughout the life of a project to ensure deliverables, budgets and timelines are met and risks/issues are proactively addressed.
- Perform standardized checks for each survey to ensure that programmed questionnaires are getting at the right issues and to ensure continuous logic and flow of study as client changes are made over time. Raise issues to manager as appropriate.
- Perform standardized checks for each purchased recruit project to ensure quality and timeliness of recruit traffic, raising issues to manager as appropriate.
- Maintain high-quality and customer-friendly relationships with both project clients and external vendors, encouraging adherence to standard timelines and formats as required and bending the rules as required, and working with all parties to increase efficiencies and accuracy of all projects
- Serve as a resource for customers and team members to resolve routine questions or ensure that issues are addressed
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree, or has relevant business experience
- Excellent command of the English language: written, spoken, grammar and writing
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience and proven ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated high level of customer service with internal and external customers
- Experience in project management is not required but recommended
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Some experience recommended with tools such as Skype (or other instant messaging and conferencing systems), Slack (or other team messaging systems), and SalesForce Cases (or other project management systems)
Change Coordinator / Change Analyst
FBFA Careers – Studio Coordinator
DATA ANALYST- Epidemiology and Population Health