Call Centre Agent
This role acts as the primary point of contact and representative for existing and potential customers of a dealer group in the Etobicoke area. They act as connection point between the customer and the sales department, taking charge of inbound business opportunities and promoting conversions into qualified appointments.
Call Centre Agents answer phone calls and emails from customers and initiate calls to schedule and confirm appointments. In addition, their duties include regular communication follow-ups to existing customers, as well as the management of specific communication campaigns.
This is a small call-center with very nice offices and work environment. We're looking for candidates who would like to become part of the team on a long-term basis and grow with the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer emails and phone calls from customers who have demonstrated an interest in the company's products;
- Communicate with customers by phone or email to provide information, promote business opportunities and/or to schedule and confirm appointments;
- Identify customer needs and provide relevant information on offered vehicles;
- Refer customers to Sales Representatives by booking a qualified appointment;
- Assist customers during their navigation on the website;
- Chat online with customers surfing on the company's website;
- Enter into the CRM software the result of each communication and perform necessary follow-ups;
- Make sure a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained;
- Build and maintain trust and a solid business relationship with customers;
- Survey customers' satisfaction regarding their experiences with the dealer(s);
- Respect customer information confidentiality by applying the personal information protection policy in place;
- Take part in team meetings, workshops and individual development sessions;
- Perform any other assigned task.
- Outgoing, positive, ‘smile’ on phone: fully grasp and apply the best practice guidelines for outgoing / incoming calls, emails and campaigning,
- Can handle heavy phone contact (minimum 40 – 60 calls per day),
- Quick learner with no fear of challenge, driven & determined,
- Ability to work multiple software applications,
- Professional work ethic, responsible, vested interest in dealership success,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
- Previous call centre experience is an asset.
This is a full-time, permanent 40-hour per week position. Working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 to 5:00, and Saturdays on a rotational basis (1 out of 3 Saturdays). You will also be asked to do one or two afternoon shifts (1 PM to 9 PM) during the week. The position is located in Etobicoke, Toronto. You will work in a very small call-center with a nice team and work environment.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Bilingual Data Entry / Call Centre Agent
Cruise Agent, Reservations
Agent, Information and Seat Selection Center