ZE is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and business intelligence through web based analytical tools, services and dashboards.
Reporting to the Contracts and Sales Manager, you will be responsible for administration of awarded contracts and reviewing, preparing and issuing contract documents. We will provide a great work environment and a unique corporate culture.
We are continuously looking for amazing people. We will consider applications on a rolling basis and have a place for good candidates to join us.
Performs professional and technical work involving preparing, reviewing, issuing, and monitoring current contracts; preparing, reviewing and issuing contract documents; performing administration of awarded contracts; and monitoring the performance of contracted parties.
Reviews and checks all invoices before going to the client for correctness, tracks and reports on all closed and outstanding contracts, and informs the corporation of all new and outstanding agreements.
- Draft and track contracts and report on status weekly
- Track all open work orders and fulfill time/product against them
- Monitor and keep the CRM up to date for all contract related activities
- Thoroughly review all agreements for both correctness and completeness
- Maintain up to date Contract Templates based on current and future product and services
- Make sure that all contractual material is in line with Client agreements and ZE responsibilities
- Ensure services contracted are understood and communicated to the corporation
- Track all invoices to make sure clients are being billed in a timely manner and correctly
- Manage all processors releases and make sure they are invoices correctly
- Provide training to external groups as needed on contracts and contract related topics
- A degree in social sciences, business, commerce, or administration, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of business administration role
- Previous experience with contracts or working in IT environment an asset
COMPETENCY AND SKILL SET
- Proficient with excel and ability to manipulate data
- Exceptional ability to research and critically analyze
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organization and time/project management skills
- Self-starter and critical thinker
We are a global leader in the development of data management, analysis, and business automation software. ZEMA is our enterprise-level suite of products. ZEMA enables users to capture, transform, manipulate, analyze, report and visualize data quickly and easily. We work with world-class companies in energy, commodities, and finance to serve users in trade, risk management and IT. Our head office is in Vancouver and we have operations in Houston, Raleigh, London as well as Singapore and Madrid.
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.
Quote Job Reference: 6042441469
Contract Financial Reporting Specialist
Production Specialist, Real Estate Division
IT Support Specialist (3 Month Contract)
Civil 3D Designer