Restaurant 19 at Pine Hills Golf Club
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Hours: 40 + hours per week
Job Description: Line cook is responsible for the daily preparation and cooking of food items and other kitchen tasks.
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation and organizational skills
- Assists with the cleaning and organization of kitchen, walk-in cooler and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef
- Position Reports To: Executive Chef
- Ability to work:
- in a team environment
- calmly and effectively under pressure
- Must be able to:
- understand basic cooking directions
- lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have previous kitchen experience
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: