Rental Sales Associate
Avis Budget Group
Are you a talented and motivated sales person searching for an exciting new challenge or fresh opportunity? If you thrive in a sales and customer service environment, then we want to hear from you!
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done.
As a Rental Sales Associate, you will contribute to the success of our company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals to ensure a positive customer experience, while also promoting and selling our additional products and services utilizing proven sales techniques. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, motivated, has a passion for sales and customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
We know your success is our success. In your first weeks, we will provide you with the necessary training to reach your full potential. The training will also facilitate your ability to meet your sales goals and maximize your earning potential. Additionally, as you move forward in your career, we will provide a number of educational opportunities to develop your skills and prepare you for advancement.
Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least six months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service were key elements of your duties is preferred
- Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment
- Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable
- Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database
- Valid driver’s license
- Shift work available
Compensation & Benefits:
- We provide hourly base pay PLUS we offer additional lucrative commission plans and incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
Candidates must provide a Driver’s Abstract and references during the interview process
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
We are an EO employer
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 5237
Real Estate Associate/ Leasing Agent
Sales Associate Paint
Part-time Sales Associate
Full Time Sales Associate