Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done.
This clerical position provides general clerical assistance to the truck fleet distribution department and provides service to both internal and external customers. Will also track and run reports on availability issues and gather business reports. Coordinate, maintain and dispatch the activities of shuttling over a designated geographic area. Track 'out of service' trucks, update M&D Dept and fax/send accident reports/rental agreements to Administration center. If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
Reports directly to the Agency Manager, or any other Manager/Lead as Assigned.
This position has internal contact primarily with staff in immediate work group as well as with staff in the service department and Agencies. Interacts with staff at other rental locations, and other areas to gather or relay information regarding vehicles being repaired and moved.
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of Truck maintenance is a plus
- Professional phone manner/techniques is a must
- Strong Computer skills is required with Data Entry accuracy
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills. Ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills and capable of determining priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of ABG Wizard System
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Flexible Schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to Maintain and Project Professional Behaviors.
- Valid Driver License required
- High School diploma or equivalent
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
Candidates must provide a Driver?s Abstract and references during the interview process
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Avis Budget Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify the Recruiter when contacted for an interview.
Quote Job Reference: 7900