Member Services Analyst
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
The Member Services Analyst plays a major part in how successful an insight community can be. It is the role of the Member Services Analyst to provide professional, responsive communications to community members with technical support inquiries initiated by any community activity (online survey launches, deployments and/or any recruit efforts). It is their responsibility to schedule and process sweepstakes draws, and organize winner and prize information in an efficient, professional manner to encourage member engagement.
Responsibilities - Member Services Analyst – (Level) 1
- Troubleshoot and solve member/incentive supports tickets within Department Service Level
- Escalate issues related to member/incentive support tickets to appropriate internal partners when member services is unable to resolve
- Maintain accurate and effective FAQ documents for assigned communities
- Translate documentation to other languages as requested
- Process draws on schedule, including redraws
- Prepare and process fulfillment orders and place orders with VC vendors
- Accurately enter draw and fulfillment information into the incentive databases
- Prepare weekly summaries of noteworthy activities for leadership
Responsibilities - Member Analyst – (Level) 2
- Complete set-up of new member support mailboxes including testing MSS links
- Complete and/or assist in the set-up and testing of new customer support tools
- Close down communities as per ticket requests
- Register new incentives draws as per ticket requests
- Complete daily approvals of incentive draws and/or fulfillment orders
- Maintain high level of technical knowledge on Vision Critical's product offering
- Assist in training new team members
- Project work as assigned
- High level of proficiency with the Internet and MS Office applications
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Superior customer service skills, including via email correspondence
- Detail oriented, self-proficient and demonstrated multi-tasking abilities
- Expertise in troubleshooting and creating solutions
- Desire to take on customer support role
- Additional languages
Nice to haves
- Basic market research experience and understanding
- Experience in IT Technical Support and/or previous helpdesk, customer service experience
Compensation & Classification Analyst/Advisor
Health and Benefits Analyst
Office & Retail Properties Research Analyst
Client Solutions Analyst - Vancouver