Sandman Hotel Group
We pride ourselves in achieving exceptional results in operating hotels from our ability to blend the superior science of hotel management with the art and professionalism of hospitality. Are you seeking a successful company to grow with? Do you have what it takes to grow with us?
We are seeking a dynamic Sales person to join our team. This unique individual must possess excellent communication skills in customer relations, be aggressive in targeting new business and exceed established goals for their market segment.
In addition, they will develop new clients for boosting hotel sales. We are looking for a dynamic, proactive person who can take the initiative and maintain as well as build the existing client base.
Our Managers understand the meaning of true Customer Service; they are professional, team-oriented, possess good work ethics and are extremely results driven.
- Targeting new business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining existing relationships.
- Develop and maintain a contact and customer database within the following market segments:
- Canadian Corporate Market
- Incentive and Corporate Group Travel
- Industry Partners
- Develop and promote product image and awareness by direct mail campaigns and attendance of key travel and tourism tradeshows.
- Prepare sales proposals to clients incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions.
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers, partners and contacts.
- Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to Hotel/Chain Operations.
- Work to achieve agreed goals and objectives.
- Applicants must be able to communicate information and ideas clearly. They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle everyday situations quickly and effectively.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a definite asset.
- Research & develop new corporate business for the Hotel through direct outside & inside Sales efforts.
- Conduct cold calls and prospecting on potential clients.
- Attend industry events and trade shows.
- Prepare proposals and contracts.
- Complete weekly sales reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the Sales & Marketing plan
- A minimum of four years hotel sales experience and an excellent network of contacts are required to succeed in this position.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management would be an asset.
- Commitment to exceeding guest expectations.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and Maximizer.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Assistant Sales Manager- Naturalizer
Restaurant Manager with Kitchen Experience
Senior Trim Manager
Manager and Lead Salesperson, Pandora Department