Real Estate Manager
Engel & Völkers Resorts
EV Resorts Canada LP is a Canadian company with its main business area in the field of development of luxury resorts in Atlantic Canada.
We specialize in tailor-made solutions for the entire development process of premium resort projects. We focus on the requirements of an international clientele, in particular from German-speaking countries. Our goal is to provide maximum range of services for our prospective German clients by offering reliable and extensive services.
We believe that our success is dependent on the skills and commitment of our internationally- focused employees. This is why we are searching for a qualified and experienced
Real Estate Manager for our successful resort in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the whole operations, in particular construction-related aspects, of our premium resort development in Nova Scotia
- Developing strategic indications for the growth of the business, focusing on the real estate market
- Client services and communications, mainly with high-end clients from German-speaking countries
- Consulting with German-speaking clients in regard to static and esthetic aspects of construction
- Communicating and coordinating with local construction companies, suppliers and financial institutes on behalf of our German-speaking clients
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, civil engineering or related field
- Several years of experience within the real estate sector, including experience consulting with clients
- International business experience, preferably due to entrepreneurial experience
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Significant experience in business development and business analytics