Duration: 6 months
Our client is seeking a project manager to work within a global technology company that designs and develops visualization products.
The project manager will be responsible for project management, from contract award to project closure in order to ensure the successful handover of deliverables and completion of all agreed milestones as defined in the contract, specifications, schedule, and budget while meeting quality expectations. The Project Manager acts as the primary interface between all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Your tasks will include:
Manage project scope, budget, and timeline and achieve all milestones effectively Communicate with customer, peers, team, and supervisor in a proactive manner Identify and mitigate risks Report and understand KPIs As needed, traveling to customer facilities within Canada and Internationally Co-ordinate activities with client and multiple vendors
- University or college degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- PMP certification preferred
- Bilingual (English and 1 other language)
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Experience in working under pressure in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities, understanding business objectives, and multi-tasking
- Experience in working with Sales Team, Pre-sales & RFPs an asset
- Established track record of managing large and complex enterprise-level projects for external customers
- Experience working with multiple vendors on the same project
- Strong negotiation skills and substantial experience working with multiple project stakeholders
- Valid passport
- Able to travel to the USA, Europe and other international destinations (Travel between 5% to 15%).
Contractor's Equipment Mechanic
Research Officer – Saskatchewan Alliance for Youth and Community Wellbeing (SAYCW)