Tendril Design + Animation Inc.
Location: 119 Spadina Avenue, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2L1
The ideal person for this job should always display a positive attitude and is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, possessing strong computer skills. He/she is organized, enjoys building a rapport with clients and team members and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Answer phones & Greet clients
- Assist client services with food preparation, food pickup, client sessions etc.
- Assist IT with pick-ups, drop-offs etc.
- In-office resource management
- Liaising with building management and management of external contractors including (cleaners, security company (alarms), security guards (events)
- Liaising with suppliers including: Rogers (employee phones), TD (employee credit cards)
- Travel coordination: flight and accommodation for employee travel
- Keep employee documents up to date including: phone contact list, key/fob list
- Coordinate couriers, Other day-to-day admin needs
- Manage intern program (recruit, review resumes, interview, hire, train)
- Making entries in File Maker Pro
- Petty cash disbursements /reconciling
- Visa expense reporting (5 cards total)
- Entering invoices into File Maker Pro
- Bank runs and deposits
- Processing and distributing cheque
- Employee phone bill reconciling
- Taxi reports and chit processing
- Courier reports/Beck Taxi reports/all shipping and receiving + FedEx and UPS reports/Rogers reports
- Restock and purchase coffee, office supplies, toiletries etc.
- Required to work late a few times of the year for industry events (e.g. rooftop summer party)
- Monitor general organization/cleanliness of office
- Order weekly office groceries
- Organize happy hours on Fridays
- Acquire and build contact lists from agencies for the Sales and Marketing Director
- Help organize holiday party, summer party, Relish events, FITC event etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of work experience working in the same capacity
- Experience working in Animation/VFX production studio is an asset
- Excellent planning, organizing, time and work management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Customer-service oriented in dealing with clients respectfully and effectively
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
Manager, Banking Centre Leader II
Nurse Case Manager - English/Italian fluency
Nurse Case Manager - English/Spanish fluency
Software Development Manager