As a Préposé aux bénéficiaires/Personal Support Worker, you will work with a dynamic team of caregivers.
You as a Caregiver:
You are hardworking, dedicated to good care to the people that you are given responsibility. Your committment is to ensure that you give compassionate care to families and their Loved-Ones by providing the care that is needed. When the time comes you will advocate for them to ensure that they receive the best care. If this is you...then send your CV.
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- Received P.A.B training at a recognized institution (DEP)
- Your CPR & PDSB training is up to date
- Bilingual (English, French), Italian is an Asset
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a caregiver
- Willing to work daytime, nighttime, overnights and on weekends
- Worked with Families & Loved-Ones suffering from Dementia
- Willing to work in the West Island or Montreal
- A vehicle is an Asset
- Competitive hourly wages
- Flexible schedule
- Yearly training provided
- Bonuses provided yearly for good performance
CPR + PDSB up to date.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: