Asphalt Plant Foreman
E Construction Ltd.
Multiple locations, AB
We are offering a sign on bonus to those who qualify!
We are one of Western Canada’s largest paving contractors, with over 500 employees helping us provide our products and services throughout Alberta and the Northwest Territories. Our equipment fleet and shops are among the most modern in our business. We take pride in our employees and place a high-value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day.
We are currently looking for a YEAR ROUND, full-time candidate to work in various locations throughout Alberta.
- Oversee the total plant operation, with an ability to perform any function at the plant site.
- Safely operate a bobcat and loader in both narrow and open spaces.
- Ability to detect and respond to mechanical, electrical and operational failures that may occur.
- Ability to detect safety hazards and equipment malfunctions, and responds accordingly.
- Provide leadership and mentoring of other employees.
- Optimize plant production while ensuring a quality mix.
- Operate with a safety first attitude, and report all safety concern to the Management Team.
- Conduct daily operations as per company directives.
- Performing other duties around the asphalt plant as required.
- Physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience operating a hot mix asphalt plant
- Must additionally have 2 to 3 years’ supervisory experience within the paving industry.
- Prior experience operating heavy equipment, such as a loader, is preferred.
- Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol policy, including testing requirements.
- Availability to work both out-of-town and remote locations.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are pleased to offer the successful candidate an attractive wage, a comprehensive benefits package including pension plan, educational assistance, as well as excellent opportunities for professional growth.