Financial Accounting Supervisor
About the Organization:
AIMS Group (Accounting Info & Mgmt Solutions) is a professional public accounting firm. We are a successful, highly regarded financial accounting and taxation professionals that offer accounting, advisory, audit, bookkeeping, compliance, finance, estate & retirement planning, tax, and other related services.
About the Opportunity:
We have an immediate job opening.. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. The Financial Accounting Supervisor oversees all activities related financial accounting for our different business clients and the preparation of the financial statements and the consolidation for them. This position will be responsible for full-cycle accounting functions, you will supervise the accounting group, as well as provide accurate and timely financial and management reports.
About the Location:
We are located at 670 Rexdale Blvd, Unit 6 in Etobicoke, Ontario, M9W 0B5. The main intersection is Humberwood Blvd and Rexdale Blvd in the Toronto.
About the Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are job duties and responsibilities for this position:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing general ledger accounts, balance sheet and income statement schedules, and adjusting journal entries prepared by accounting staff for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide accounting, financial & general information to clients.
- Assist with audit files preparation.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Supervises staff accountants responsible for the preparation and distribution of annual and/or quarterly financial statements for external and internal use
- Ensures that all documentation complies with company regulations, professional standards, and GAAP reporting guidelines.
- Be willing to engage in lifelong learning with respect to professional development, training, in services and courses of study
- Recommending enhancements to general accounting activities to ensure compliance with organizational and governmental policies and procedures and to ensure the most effective and efficient operations.
- Perform other duties that may be required or assigned by senior accountant.
About the Job Skills and Requirements:
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- Minimum 1 year to 3 years of experience required in accounting field.
- Business Management/ Administration, Accounting diploma is required.
- University degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Accounting would be an asset.
- Strong Knowledge of current Accounting Principles and procedures.
- Experience and Knowledge of automate accounting softwares applications and systems i.e. Quickbooks, Cantax, Profile, Form-Master.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner. This will be a highly visible role and so requires someone with an approachable personality.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision..
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
- Effective communication (including superb writing, content development skills, strong presentation, oratory and verbal skills) with individuals at all levels of the organization.
About the Working Hours, Salary and How to Apply:
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 35-40 hours per week. Full time hours for this position are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday
Job Salary: $25.50 to $27.50 per hour plus annual bonus, based on experience and knowledge.
SAP Finance Application Designer
Planner, Resource Integration
Payment Processing Analyst
financial accounting supervisor