Canadian Tire Financial Services
About Canadian Tire
For more than 94 years, Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC) has been providing customers with everything they need for life in Canada. We are a family of businesses that includes Canadian Tire Retail stores, PartSource, Gas+, FGL Sports (Sport Chek, Hockey Experts, Sports Experts, National Sports, Intersport, Pro Hockey Life and Atmosphere), Mark's, Canadian Tire Financial Services, CT REIT and Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities. With nearly 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets and tens of thousands of employees across the country, we are part of communities from coast-to-coast, and no one knows Canada or understands the needs of Canadians like we do.
Canadian Tire Corporation was named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc for the second consecutive year. Join our highly engaged and committed team in our award winning corporate culture.
About Canadian Tire Financial Services
We are the financial services division of one of Canada’s most trusted and recognized retailers in the country. It is our mandate to continue to create innovative financial solutions that our customers love. Our growing suite of products and services are a testament to the dynamic contributions of our employees and our continued focus on innovation. Our success is driven by a strong vision, loyal customers, and our ability to build teams that are reflective of the diverse customers and communities where we work and live.
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Performance bonus
- Profit sharing and & stock purchase programs
- Flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
This role reports to the Manager, Marketing Analytics. This position is responsible to develop the test design of marketing campaigns that will allow statistically significant results to be obtained, post analysis to determine campaign success, and providing recommendations for future campaigns. There is a significant amount of cross-divisional collaboration to ensure accurate and high quality promotions are being executed. Will also participate in Business Council and other projects and be asked for a variety of ad-hoc analysis.
- Set up marketing campaigns based on objectives obtained through written and verbal communication with our business partners that incorporate test and control groups wherever possible, increasingly with focus toward retail analytics and retail direct to consumer marketing
- Provide ongoing campaign tracking results when required
- Provide post analysis upon completion of the campaign or a suitable performance period indicating success of the campaign, and providing recommendations and key learning for future campaigns
- Participate in business council and other projects as a team lead considering both marketing analytics and credit risk perspectives
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by the manager
- Gather requirements for production reporting
- Minimum undergraduate degree in an analytic discipline (Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Finance or related)
- 3 year of experience working in a Marketing Operations and/or Analytics environment
- Intermediate to advanced programming and coding experience in SAS and/or SQL data mining and extraction tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated superior analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of the credit card business/financial services industry
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to translate business needs into program/technical requirement
- Proficient in application of analytical and presentation tools considered an asset
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools considered an asset.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
- Credit Checks
Quote Job Reference: 9057353131
Sr. Portfolio Insurance Analyst
Sr. Analyst, MDM/Developer
Analyst, Mobility & Benefits
Analyst, Global Business Services