BCB Engineering Ltd.
We are currently seeking a Structural Drafting Technologist. You must be willing to relocate.
- Provide quality technical drawings to meet existing industry standards as well as office standards in a timely manner
- Consult with clients and other members of the team and conduct relevant research to determine project requirements.
- Occasionally meet with clients and drafting head to verify and confirm assumptions and determine scope for projects.
- Perform site inspections to ensure construction adheres to latest working set of drawings.
- Contribute to team effectiveness through participation and cooperation.
- Recurrently increase skills/knowledge through continuing professional development (CPD).
- Assist with training new technologists.
- Civil Engineering Technologist Certificate or
- Engineering Design and Drafting Diploma
- Consideration will be given to candidates with relevant experience in the construction/engineering field
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of AutoCad
- Working knowledge of Revit is an asset
- Ability to apply high level Drafting skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Understanding of structural equipment and materials associated with building design and construction
- Good organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office software
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Membership in ASET is encouraged
BCB Engineering Ltd. is an engineering consulting firm that provides an exceptional experience for clients by producing efficient and innovative designs on time and within budget. We care for our team by respecting each other, supporting families and providing continued learning opportunities. BCB Engineering supports our community by working with local sub-consultants, contractors and businesses and by giving to local charities. We take great pride in using our experience and education to provide our clients with clear, concise, accurate and complete construction documents, which in turn creates structurally safe communities.