North York Medical Health Centre
Required for North York clinic.
We are recruiting a Family Physician for walk in shifts and family practice at our new clinic in North York. Fully equipped, modern centre with EMR (OSCAR) and labs. May also be required to provide cover at Etobicoke Walk In Clinic.
Full time, permanent position with minimum 40 hours per week. Supervision available for those eligible for a restricted licence from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
Anticipated Start Date – August 2017
- North York Medical Health Centre, 1575 Jane St, North York, ON M9N 2R3, Ontario
- Etobicoke Walk In Clinic, 100 Humber College Blvd, Suite 106, Etobicoke, ON M9V 5G4, Ontario
Fee-for-Service split of 70:30. Estimated gross billings of approximately $190,000-$250,000 per year.
Duties: (NOC - 3112)
- Examine and investigate patients (laboratory tests, imaging etc) as appropriate and consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients’ physical and mental health.
- Prescribe and treat and a wide range of conditions in patients of all ages.
- Provide continuity of care for chronic illnesses.
- Provide emergency care and vaccinations as required.
- Engage in health promotion and counsel patients in respect of their lifestyle choices.
- Report births, deaths and contagious and other diseases to government authorities.
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree and graduation from an approved medical school
- Residency of minimum 2 years in family medicine or equivalent training
- Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Registration with College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Satisfy CPSO requirements for Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Exams 1&2
- Experience an asset
Infant Hearing Program Audiologist - 1 Part time Temporary (Approx 8 months)
Physician Assistant, Emergency Services - Full-Time Temporary (approx 6 months) - Markham Site
Program Assistant, Family Medicine Teaching Unit - Full-Time - Markham Site
Secretary, Volunteer Services