Bilingual Fraud Monitoring Representative
Canadian Tire Financial Services
St Catharines, ON
For more than 94 years, Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC) has been providing customers with everything they need for life in Canada.
We were named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc for the second consecutive year. CTFS has won multiple Service Quality Measurement group (SQM) awards throughout the years for customer services experience and call center environment to name a few. We’re one of the largest employers in the Niagara Regions and we have over 40 years of doing business in the area. Join our highly engaged and committed team in our award winning corporate culture.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing and & stock purchase programs
- Flexible benefits
- Paid training
- Opportunities for career advancement
The Bilingual Fraud Monitoring Representative is accountable for reviewing credit card/retail banking transactions that are identified to be at risk for fraud defections, and initiating appropriate actions to mitigate losses to the organization.
To excel as a Bilingual Fraud Monitoring Representative, you’ll be an inquisitive, flexible type, willing to work varying hours to protect the interests of Canadian Tire Financial Services. You’ll provide customers with world class service, and assurance and confidence in our business by being an advocate of excellence for our customers who depend on us.
Our best Bilingual Fraud Monitoring Representatives are experienced in legal processes and procedures related to the credit card/retail banking industry and are able to solve problems from a front-line role perspective. They’re master communicators in both English and French, and are committed to delivering results and building success for our customers by protection them from fraudulent activities related to their accounts.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French
- College/university degree preferred (minimum grade 12 required)
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication, listening and relationship building skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Ability to handle stressful situations with composure
- Passion for delivering superior customer service
- Enjoys multi-tasking in an ever changing environment and works well under pressure
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Previous Contact Center experience is considered an asset
Candidates must be available to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
- Credit Check
Quote Job Reference: C04L96