Senior Contract Technical Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Ottawa Temp Role)
We are looking for a top notch Technical Recruiter who can support the hiring for the Systems Architecture Group. This person would have 10+ years of recruiting industry experience in a specialized area of Optical and Architecture. Position can be seated in either our Sunnyvale, CA office or Ottawa.
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment on 20-25 positions at a given time
- Become proficient on applicant tracking system and hiring processes quickly (Workday)
- Conduct recruitment intake strategy meetings, clarify successful candidate’s profile and market availability, develop and execute sourcing strategy, & complete phone screens.
- Work closely with hiring managers to influence selection process and results.
- Use direct sourcing and networking techniques to prospect qualified candidates and build a pool of Top Talent.
- Assess candidate competence and present a short list of top candidates for on-site interviews.
- Working closely with the Compensation team, HR Business Partner and Hiring Manager to develop competitive offer packages to present to selected candidate.
- Keep current with new sourcing techniques, external market trends and serve as a trusted resource.
- A proven track record of proactive sourcing and hiring technical candidates using your networking skills to attract passive candidates.
- Ability to work cohesively with supported groups and establish Infinera brand in the community
- Ensure great candidate experience through entire process
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment, effectively prioritize and ensure high quality work.
- Experience with advanced internet searches, Boolean search logic, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to rapidly learn leading tech positions and niche skill-sets. A strong background in recruiting Software is preferred.
- Strong collaboration skills working with other team members to achieve goals and improve processes.
- Ten or more years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Quote Job Reference: 2017348