DBS Power and Energy Inc.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the achievement of revenue goals
- Building long term customer relationships and supporting customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Coordinate meetings and presentations; create and deliver either customized or standard presentations.
- Follow-up with existing leads.
- Develop effective executive calling strategies and dialogues on Monster solutions.
- Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team.
- Demonstrating business acumen, cultivating a network with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through availability, communication and effective follow up
- Articulate the value of a portfolio of energy related products and services
- Use of a disciplined solutions sales process that relies heavily on financial drivers
- Report to Sales Management on what’s happening within defined territory and accounts as well
- as the general climate of the market.
- Maneuvering within the client organization to establish relationships with key decision makers with the intent to build or expand business.
- Building, developing and managing qualified sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving a monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Linking the DBS PE solutions to stated needs, solidifying DBS PE’s value proposition
- A strategic thinker who can develop sales solutions while considering available facts, constraints, and competitive circumstances.
- Securing appointments with top decision makers to discuss the mission of their business and how value based solutions including the retrofit and modernization of a facility infrastructure improvements ties to their mission readiness.
- Engaging with customers to explore their situations and needs; probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions that advance the sale.
- Exploring alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers’ acceptance and commitment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIRED
Education: BA/BS preferred 5+ yrs related business experience required.
- Demonstrated relevant or related sales experience.
- Has a demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Must be self-disciplined with a proven record of success working independently, within a relevant or related industry.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Manager, Banking Centre Leader II
Retail Sales Representative - Burlington
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
Post Office Assistant