Dining Hall Supervisor
$$ based on experience
Supervises the servicing of an assigned area and to maintain company and customer quality standards
- Assigns daily tasks and responsibilities to employees
- Inspects the work stations on an ongoing basis to ensure performance is at the expected levels
- Assists Manager in improving work schedules when required
- Responsible for site Orientation and training of new cleaning personnel
- Trains and implements Health & Safety procedures
- Maintains time keeping records for all personnel
- Provides disciplinary counseling to employees outlining expectations
- Stock & Dish Inventory Counting Monthly
- Identify and resolve problems on site and inform or involve the Manager as necessary
- Perform all assigned duties as requested by the Resident Manager
- Set an example for associates to follow by incorporating safe work practices in all aspects of their activities and abiding by the Clients & Company?s safety policies and procedures.
- Attend all required health & safety training
- Reports and corrects any safety concerns and advises employees of potential/unsafe conditions or hazards
- Complies and enforces the H&S regulations, the OHSA and company policies/procedures in a consistent manner.
- Ensure/provide necessary training for employees on the hazards of their jobs using the Safe Work Practices and Task Hazard Assessments.
- Ensure/provide training for the operation of equipment at their location.
- Investigates incidents/injuries/near misses to determine root cause and implement any corrective actions ? Reports injuries within 24-hours to the H&S Risk Dept
- Assists injured workers to the fullest extent to ensures participation in the early and safe return to work process as per our RTW policy
- Assuring that safety devices and PPE are available and properly utilized.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: