Summer is Here...Time for a New Career! Paid Training Starts July 12th
Our Product Support Specialists enjoy $13/hr with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission potential.
WE HAVE TRAINING CLASSES STARTING IN JULY...CALL OR APPLY TODAY!
Start working as soon as Wednesday, July 12th!
Our Customer Support Associates are treated like the winners they are! As a Customer Support and Product Specialist for Canada's #1 telecommunication company, you will answer calls from customers to assist with simple account payments, billing concerns and explanations, bill disputes and soft sales. Call types vary and include explanations for bills that are higher than expected, customers who believe they have credits missing, customers whose promotions are expiring, usage is causing overages, service disruptions due to nonpayment, adding new promotional offers and selling new products and services based off the customers household needs. Successful candidates are energetic, patient, out of the box thinkers who have great customer service and sales skills. Being personable, friendly, with a strong attention to detail and being sales minded are critical to being successful in this role.
- Competitive pay: $13/hour
- Result driven monthly sales commissions
- Group RRSP program with company match
- Excellent benefits package, including vision and dental
- BC MSP -- 100% company paid (Provincial Health Care)
- Tuition reimbursement and more!
Successful Customer Support Associate are individuals who:
- Have a strong customer service background. Sales experience is an asset.
- Enjoy providing professional telephone customer support.
- Can quickly think of alternative solutions to customer problems.
- Enjoy helping customers understand the features and benefits of the products and work systematically through product questions and concerns.
- Can identify a customer's needs and make product or service recommendations that will resolve their issue or concerns.
- Have excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening and reading.
- Have a basic understanding of technologies (computers, email, and smart phones).
- 6 months of recent customer service experience
- Typing score of at least 20 WPM
- Provide verification of last two employers upon offer of employment
Hours and Compensation:
- Pay Rate: $13/hour and monthly sales commissions
- Hours of Operation: Sunday -- Saturday / 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Training: 4 weeks classroom / 4 weeks on the floor