Maximo Functional Consultant
C2 Profile - Maximo Utility Consultant
- Worked on at least 4 Maximo Development or Implementation Projects in a capacity of Maximo Functional Consultant.
- Should have formal education in engineering and exposure to utility business
- Absolute to have functional understanding of GIS, work planning, work scheduling and work dispatch functions
- Should have worked with Utility organization and should know the value chain i.e. generation, transmission and distribution
- Must have thorough understanding of Maximo 7.6 applications and business use, prevalent industry trends and Maintenance best practices for Utility
- Exposure to regulatory framework and energy audit, smart meter is advantageous
- Proven experience as a functional consultant and capable of conducting workshops, focused discussions, interviews and requirement gathering workshop with client and business SMEs.
- Maximo certification 7.5/7.6 is preferred and should be aware of other CMMS systems as well.
- Should have familiarity of asset management, work management, procurement processes
- Should be able to document the requirement in business specification requirement documents and functional specification for Maximo
- Should have worked in onshore-offshore operating model for IT project execution (not mandatory)
- Hands-On in Maximo Configuration - Domain, Database configuration, Application Designer, Workflow Designer
- Should be able to spearhead the engagement from solution architecture and functional solution perspective
- Should be able to suggest and demonstrate the best practices and guide customer for appropriate solution as per their requirement.
- Provide feedback on application uptake and acceptance by users
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong track record of thriving in challenging roles and can excel in highly pressurized environments.
- Ability to design based on an Industry standard platform.
- Ability to identify product gaps with reference to specified requirements on specific solution modules.
- Contribute as a team member in the estimation process.
- Able to:
- Define/review the solution architecture on multiple Industry standard platforms.
- Identify product gaps with reference to specified requirements or review the same.
- Independently lead/review effort and resource estimation processes
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: