Customer Accounts Associates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Grow Your Career at Accenture Operations. August 14th Start Date!
Deliver continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries as a Customer Accounts Associate.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service in an inbound customer contact environment
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 4 to 8 weeks upon hire
- Extensive post-training coaching and support for up to 3 months
- Flexibility to select your assigned schedule every month based on your performance
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts
Are you the missing piece?
You are the person we are looking for if you possess the following skills:
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to adapt to quickly to changing situations
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A great smile!
What can you expect?
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Full-time positions scheduled up to 44 hours per week. Typically shifts are not lowered below 35 hours per week unless on a voluntary basis.
- Permanent with full benefits after 6 months of strong performance
- Competitive hourly rate ($12.50 base to start)
- Shift premiums for evening, weekend and handling bilingual calls.
- Annual merit increases and bonuses based on performance of company and individual
- Free onsite parking
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extension online courses
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Eng/French) - 1 yr contract
Specialist, B2B Sales Support (Contract)
Specialist, B2B Sales Support (Contract) - The Source