Keystone is a Regina-based mineral and royalty company with holdings in multiple provinces. We are one of the largest owners of fee simple mineral titles in SK.
We are currently looking for a Receptionist/Jr. Administrator to join our Regina office. The ideal candidate must be personable, presentable, professional and thrive in a busy environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, but will incl. parking and, upon completion of a probationary period, group health benefits and stock options.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- cover phones & reception desk;
- boardroom scheduling & management;
- copier/fax/printer general maintenance;
- do photocopying, filing & admin. assistance where required;
- general admin. duties.
Competencies & Skills:
- call handling & greeting clients;
- be reliable, dependable & prompt;
- be accurate and attentive to detail;
- be focused on prioritizing and daily completion of assignments;
- jr. admin. duties incl. oil & gas document preparation.
- have previous reception/office admin. experience;
- advanced computer skills & high degree of working knowledge with office equipment;
- strong working knowledge of MS office products;
- knowledge of ISC land titles and/or oil & gas industry is considered an asset.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: