Restaurant Manager - Burger King
JAYCG Holdings Inc
BK address: 315 Brock Road South, Guelph, ON N1H 6H9
NOW SERVING GREAT JOBS!
Full-time positions available, including full training and benefits.
Reporting to the Director, the Restaurant Manager (RM) is responsible for managing the daily operations of a single restaurant (10-25 employees) while ensuring delivery of quality food and guest satisfaction. The RM is accountable for maximizing sales and profitability while maintaining QSC standards, implementing all corporate policies and procedures, ensuring training and development of management and crew, and achieving desired restaurant outcomes as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products to maximize guest satisfaction
- Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with company standards
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members, Shift Coordinators/Managers and Assistant Managers
- Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and follows cash control/security procedures
- Maintains inventory, manages labor and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, JAYCG Employee Policy, employment laws, food safety, JAYCG Security Policy, operations, and JAYCG policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Assist restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 2-4 years of restaurant management experience
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Strong leadership and development skills to contribute to achievement of team goals and promote teamwork
- Strong problem solving skills to resolve consumer and restaurant issues in a prompt and courteous manner
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy to manage the restaurant budget and set guidelines for operating within that budget
- Demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of activities including complex tasks; may act as a technical resource to others
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organizes own and others’ work time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Primarily indoor environment with occasional tasks outdoors
- Involves standing and walking for long periods of time without frequent rest periods (duration of shift)
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of restaurant
- Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
- Occasional climbing required for roof inspections.
JAYCG is an equal opportunity employer committed to accommodating people with special needs and welcomes applications from all interested parties. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with JAYCG applicable policies when such needs are known and requested in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Restaurant Management: 2 years
Manager, Financial Accounting - R2R
Shift Coordinators (Oakville)
Crew Members (Guelph)