Accounting & Internal Audit Manager
Red and Yellow Cabs
St. John's, NL
Salary: CAD 55000 per year
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
- Lead, manage and control the accounting and internal audit function of the company
- Devise and implement the accounting policies and procedures in line with the accounting principles and standards
- Prepare and maintain different books of accounts including General Journal, accounts payables, receivables, cash and bank accounts, income and expenditure accounts etc.
- Prepare financial statements, bank reconciliation and management reports
- Prepare corporate billing and collection accounts of the company
- Prepare and analyze payroll and employees claims
- Ascertain the budget and revenue plans of the company
- Analyze the profitability of the company operations and forecast financial and investments requirements of the company
- Conduct the internal audit of expenses including repairs bills and fuel claims
- Internal audit of income versus millage of fleet of vehicles of the company
- Internal audit of operations and quality of services of the company
- Risk assessment of capital investments and industry challenges
- Examine and control evaluation to reduce pilferage and operating redundancies
- Evaluate the business continuity and assess the needs for improvements
- A university degree in accounting or business administration with focus on finance.
- Membership of professional accountancy body is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, finance or internal auditing in a leading or managerial role.
- Knowledge of accounting software like SAP, SAGE or Quickbooks and MS excel will be an asset
In addition, we require excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and client relations building skills which will add value to your standing and the company human capital.
Payroll Administrator – Corporate Services
Accounts Receivable Agent
Support Services Assistant
Clerk Typist III - Casual Call In - Truman Eddison Memorial, Griquet