Monoclonal Antibody Technician
Applied Biological Material Inc.
We are a fast-growing Vancouver-based biotech company developing innovative research and diagnostic reagents for the past 12 years. Recognized as the 25th Fastest-Growing Companies in B.C. in 2015, abm is rapidly expanding and we are currently having an open position for monoclonal hybridoma technology technician. The successful candidatewill have plenty of opportunities for fast track career development while being part of a highly diverse, innovative and interactive cohort of scientists.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish cutting-edge monoclonal antibody fusion technology
- Training other technicians to help developing a team of scientists in monoclonal antibody
- Managerial responsibility: make sure that the team is efficient in production and R&D
Qualifications : shortlisted candidates will have the following experience:
- Bsc or Msc degree in biology or immunology.
- At least 3 years of industrial experiences in monoclonal technology
- Reliable fusion technics for monoclonal antibody generation.