Information Systems Business Analyst
Easypass Immigration & Education Consulting Inc
Address: 1526 Dresden Row, Halifax, NS B3J 1A1, Canada
Job Offered: By Individual
Company: Easypass Immigration & Education Consulting Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Location: 1526 Dresden Row, Suit 201, Halifax, NS, B3J 3K3
Office Number: 902-407-2885
Email Address: Info@easypass1000.com
Easypass is an immigration and education consulting service based company registered in Halifax since 2015. We keep comparatively high reputation and satisfaction from customers in the immigration and education industry. We are providing professional service in immigration consulting, education consulting, new immigration landing service and investment planning.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
- Use Facebook, Wechat platform to build a system that be able to interact with clients efficient. Clients will be able to check their status efficient through the system.
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches. Make sure all the clients information is kept confidential and safe.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software attached with Facebook and Wechat to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
- Conduct independent reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
- Get feedback from clients to improve the business information system.
- Work with the software team to improve the efficiency of the work flow between employees.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer systems engineering
- At least 5 years work Experiences
- Experiences with system improvement and problem solve; communication with client to improve service quality
- Communicate in English
- Other language can be an assets
- Team work is an essential
Work hours: 30 hours/week; 9am - 4pm (one hour break)
BUSINESS ANALYST (CONTRACT)
Junior/Intermediate Business Analyst
Jr. Business Analyst