Call Centre Leader
This role serves as the cornerstone between the charter business and the Region’s operational activities. The Contact Center Leader is responsible for growing charter business within the Eastern Canada region as well as optimize charter sales operations and support local operational staff in all charter– related operations.
- Maximizing charter revenue through a proactive sales approach as well as improving efficiencies in the contact center;
- Growing revenue and profitability from large charter client accounts;
- Partnering with Area General Managers and Location Manager’s charter capabilities and performance improvement plans;
- Holding Contact Center Manager accountable for achievement of charter center targets;
- Working with Location Managers to address constrained charter capacity issues;
- Leads the effort to convert non-supported Locations into the Charter Center Operations;
- Maintaining customer relationships through frequent follow-up and contact;
- Lead and direct Contact Center Representatives Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to increase productivity through the contact center;
- Reporting to Senior Vice President on charter progress, weekly contact center KPI’s and CCR assessments;
- Larger / volume customer revenue opportunities that may extend into other regions or nationally;
- Lead Charter Center in outbound sales to vertical markets with high potential growth;
- Undergraduate degree minimum, advanced degree beneficial;
- Previous experience in call center management is essential;
- Experience in transportation operations is strongly preferred but not required;
- Experience with providing goods or services to top decision makers in the education industry preferred;
- Excellent communication skills.
60% on site at the Markham Charter Center, 40% traveling to locations to improve their charter-related activities.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Laboratory Assistant-LHSC (Casual)
Team Leader - Reitmans - Burlington Mall Shopping Centre
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative