Eye In Media
Eye-In Media is a Montreal-based marketing and technology company that specializes in the development of Universal Marketing Experience, as well as Communications, and Customer Service Solutions that leverage Digital Signage and Wi-Fi technology.
Our clients are from various industries: healthcare, education, quick-service restaurants as well as transportation and shopping malls.
Our team is composed of ambitious, passionate and engaging individuals who dream big and think big. Our growing company is always looking for new talents to join our team.
The installer technician will put our clients' vision to life by installing digital signage, digital menu boards, and Wi-Fi networks for leading companies and restaurant chains.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Install and cable screens and media players
- Install and cable routers to create Wi-Fi networks
- Pass cables in ceilings
- Diagnose and fix technical issues regarding equipment (screens, cables, routers, PC etc.)
- Find out the cause of technical issues related to installation and cabling
- Observe and follow all company Health and Safety rules and policies
- Maintain constant communication with Tech team via phone, in-person, and email
- Complete paperwork as required
- Perform site surveys
- Cabling Installation: Minimum 2 years
- Climb ladders without fear of heights
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with different teams, clients, and contractors
- Able to solve problems
- Have sense of urgency and able to manage time, tasks, and priorities
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: